Tuesday, November 02, 2010

love letter to super heroes (part 2)

dear clark kent..
i just want to make this clear for you now.
so i hope you can pay a little attention for a moment.
at least let me finished my sentence before you run to that corner to change your clothes.
i'm tired enough. from the very first we met until the last sekuel you were busy changing costumes.

be a good journalist,kent. do every each case from both sides.

i realized how busy and messy life you had.
dreadful deadlines seems like never ending story for us and yet you still busy changing your clothes then flew away like always.
then left me with unfinished sentences.
i would definitely being ghost forever with this unfinished business

thank god i'm still alive by now.

i'm human,dear. and i dont have that itsy busy life like you do,but we faced the same deadline.
and fyi..i do have a humanly busy and messy life too

but you have that superman ego you can always lean to your absenteeism,and i dont.


like the other superhero,i bet your life would be easier if only you had told me your superman's life.


you know what? if only you had always been there for me,i wont fall into that creepy guy with an awkward tight red costume flying around like a fool.

i would have chosen you.
the fact is that creepy guy is always there for me.
now you must choose to stay or let me fall into your creepy side.
that would be the biggest fault and criminal that you ever done
not even superman could handle..

dear kent,

just sent my kisses and hug for the superman side of you